We are always on the lookout for talented digital marketeers, creatives and strategists to join our team. If you think alike and feel you would be a perfect fit to our team, feel free to reach out to us.
Digital Content Marketeer
Published: 18-1-2021 – position closed
Nexxt Industry is a boutique digital agency. Leading the way in digital marketing and e-commerce at innovative companies in cleantech and sustainability. As their digital lead we turn digital assets into a sustainable revenue growth engine. Enabling them to scale up their business and make a greater impact on the future.
In order for us to support our clients with day-to-day content marketing activities, we are looking for a creative digital content marketeer.
What you will be doing:
Your main goal is to take care of the creation, publishing and distribution of digital content for our customers. You will work closely with their marketing team, coordinate content with supporting agencies and align strategy with our digital director. You also take care of the digital marketing of Nexxt Industry. Increasing our website visitors, running our blog and social media marketing. Any ideas you have are more than welcome, you will have the opportunity to put them into practice.
This is you:
We are looking for a self-starting, energetic, fun and creative person who can take responsibility for the digital content of our customers. You enjoy working with small companies and large brands and you adapt easily to new situations. An entrepreneurial spirit makes you the perfect candidate.
What do we have to offer:
We offer a part-time job of 16 hours a week to start with and the opportunity to grow with us as our customer base grows. We are a distributed team that combines working from home with working from our clients offices. We offer a flexible work schedule so you can work when it suits you best.
You will work with interesting brands in a rapidly evolving industry that aims to create a better environment for our future generations. This is your chance to play your part!
- It is an ideal position for a recent graduate or someone with a few years of experience in digital marketing.
- You are a digital marketing enthusiast.
- You breath content and get energy from writing blog articles, creating social media copy and accompanying assets (images or animations).
- Excellent communications skills; written and verbal in English. Dutch would be great too, but not essential.
- Excellent coordination skills, as you will be the link between our clients and creative agencies.
- It is essential that you can work independently.
- You have in-depth knowledge of the leading social media platforms and know your way around their publishing tools.
- You know how a website CMS works or learn quickly.
- You have a head start if you know your way around the most common online tools like Canva, Google Analytics, Facebook creator studio and Ads Manager.
If we’ve gotten you excited about this opportunity and you think you’re a good fit, send us a message with your resume and short motivation to email@example.com. You can also contact us at this email address if you have any questions. We promise you will hear from us soon.